This guide walks you through a planning process for the 4 weeks before your finals begin. If you struggle with knowing how to study, what to study, or how to prepare for projects and papers, this guide will help you!
- Step One: List all the dates of your finals.
- Step Two: What do you need to do to prepare for the final in each class?
- Step Three: Identify the four weeks before finals begin or are due.
- Step Four: Plan out exactly when you plan on accomplishing each task identified in Step Three using a weekly schedule.
- Printable: Use this if you like to hand-write
- Editable: A fillable PDF version for you to fill out electronically
- Sample: If you’re struggling with how to fill out the guide, this is a sample guide so you can see how it works